Business Administration Agribusiness (CBA)
Majors in Agribusiness will be able to:
- Exhibit the general outcomes of the College of Business in terms of intellectual depth and breadth, communication skills, critical thinking skills, business environment knowledge and skills, and ethics.
- Write a professional marketing plan in an agribusiness context.
- Identify consumer needs and growth opportunities in global agribusiness markets.
- Generate and justify agribusiness marketing programs in such marketplaces and measure their success or failure.
- Communicate, negotiate, and deal effectively in agribusiness marketing channels.
- Develop and understand information and analysis in agribusiness markets.