Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources Applied Science
Majors in Applied Science will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of agricultural commodity production.
- Manage a farm or ranch enterprise or a career in agribusiness.
- Locate and evaluate information to aid in decision-making.
- Understand global challenges and issues related to food systems and agriculture.
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communications skills.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Have sufficient core competencies for effective lifetime learning.