Majors in Architecture will be able to:
- Apply design-specific modes of thought and methods of inquiry.
- Communicate and think diagrammatically through sketches, geometry, and models.
- Resolve individual creativity with the needs of clients and society.
- Integrate knowledge from different perspectives and disciplines into the design process.
- Consider the larger ethical, moral, and environmental implications of individual design actions.
- Comprehend the effectual and technical aspects of architectural design.
- Resolve multiple and often conflicting project variables into an integrated design.
- Re-assess old prototypes and generate innovative architectural designs.
- Engage in the production of new architectural knowledge and design research.
- Raise clear and precise questions and design statements relevant to future practice.
- Practice effectively as interns and continue towards professional M.Arch degree and licensure.