Education & Human Sciences Business, Marketing & Information Technology Education (6-12)
Majors in Business, Marketing & Information Technology Education (6-12) will be able to:
- Make content knowledge accessible to students.
- Create, implement and assess instructional and curricular goals.
- Create and maintain a respectful and productive classroom learning environment.
- Integrate technology to enhance learning.
- Deliver instruction that is considerate of student development, diversity, and special needs.
- Teach effectively courses in business, marketing and information technologies.
- Apply key concepts of career ready practice.