Engineering Construction Management
Majors in Construction Management will be able to:
- Effectively communicate technical information via written, oral, and graphic presentations.
- Function in multidisciplinary teams.
- Use a knowledge of basic sciences as they apply to the design, integration, and installation of building systems.
- Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, materials, equipment and engineering to the construction process.
- Use modern techniques, skills, and management tools, for the delivery of construction projects.
- Apply project estimating, planning, and scheduling skills to the management of a construction project.
- Have an understanding of how and when to use various project delivery methods.
- Identify and solve construction related problems.
- Effectively manage people, time and money associated with construction projects.
- Have an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- Have an understanding of how construction impacts global and societal issues.
- Have the desire to engage in lifelong learning and continuing education.