Education & Human Sciences Elementary Education (K-6)
Majors in Elementary Education (K-6) will be able to:
- Make content knowledge accessible to all students across content areas including language arts, science, math, social sciences, and the arts.
- Design and deliver effective instruction using formative and summative assessments.
- Create and maintain a safe, respectful, productive, classroom learning-environment for all learners.
- Integrate technology and new literacies to enhance learning across the curriculum.
- Apply knowledge of student development, diversity, language, and special needs to differentiate instruction.
- Engage in continual informed reflective practice both individually and through collaboration with colleagues and professionals.