Education & Human Sciences Hospitality, Restaurant & Tourism Management (CEHS)
Majors in Hospitality, Restaurant & Tourism Management will be able to:
- Apply leadership development strategies for hospitality organizations.
- Utilize management principles of planning, organizing, evaluating and controlling in hospitality organizations: Lodging, Events, Food & Beverage, and Tourism.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior in decision making, leadership and management in the hospitality industry.
- Apply legal precepts as related to hospitality Industry issues.
- Apply human resource principles in the hospitality industry.
- Utilize principles of financial management in budgeting, investing and capital planning.