Architecture Interior Design
Majors in Interior Design will be able to:
- Apply design specific thinking and methods of inquiry.
- Resolve multiple variables to produce aesthetic, functional and integrated designs.
- Approach design in an inherently user-based manner.
- Competently use the technologies necessary to be a professional designer.
- Think critically and engage in thoughtful dialog with other disciplines.
- Competently communicate their designs and thinking through diagrams, sketches, drawings and models.
- Lead design innovations in both process and results.