Education & Human Sciences Nutrition & Health Sciences: Culinology Option
Majors in Culinary Science will be able to:
- Integrate culinary principles with food science concepts.
- Apply chemical, physical and functional properties of foods and ingredients in product development.
- Evaluate food products by both sensory and objective methods.
- Describe the elements of the scientific method as it relates to food experimentation.
- Design and conduct experiments that address current trends found in the food industry.