Education & Human Sciences Nutrition & Health Sciences: Nutrition, Exercise & Health Science Option
Majors in Nutrition, Exercise & Health Science will be able to:
- Understand and apply physiological and mechanical concepts to exercise.
- Understand and apply nutrient function and food concepts to healthy living.
- Apply behavior modification theories and models to promote healthy living.
- Develop competent knowledge and skills for health professional schools.
- Find and interpret evidence-based literature.